The Original Resistance Swimming Workhorse
This swim system is the the cadilac of stationary swim systems. In order for a swimmer to feel "natural" in the water while encountering significant resistance, we've found that lift in the water (derived from the higher angle of attachment at nearly six feet) and varying degrees of rod "slack" are essential to swimming experience. You'll notice immediately how the three sections work together to gradually and effortlessly ease you in and out of a full resistance swim. Engineered with our special fiber-rod core, you can count on a quality workout time after time with Swim Tether. Here's what you get:
- Three Section Fiber Rod
- Adjustable Swim Tether Swim Belt (up to 44" waist)
- 1 Stainless Steel Deck Plate of your choosing (options described below)
- 1 Carabiner to attach from tip of pole to stretch cord
BASE PLATE OPTIONS
There are two deck plate styles to choose from when considering installation of this product. You must first determine the location of your installation and consider what material you will be embedding the plate into.
- OPTION 1 -Rigid & Solid Surfaces where screws cannot be used. This is a blank (no holes) stainless steel deck receptacle suitable for mounting Swim Tether in concrete, tile, masonry or any material that is non-porous/non-organic.
- OPTION 2 -Swim Spas & Wood Decks where the use of screws is ideal. This is the same high quality stainless steel deck receptacle but has 3 holes pre-drilled in the surface to allow fastening by screws. This base plate is for use in swim spas and is suitable for mounting your Swi